unique assortment of curricular offerings:
- 80 academic course offerings in English, Math, Science, Social Science, and World Language (Spanish and German) in addition to 8 Advanced Placement offerings.
- 40 vocational course offerings in Computer and Business Science, Culinary, Agriculture, and Industrial Education (woods, metals, auto, computer assisted drafting).
- 13 Performing Arts courses including Theater Arts, Bands, Orchestra and vocal music.
- 20 Visual and Media Arts courses in areas such as drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, photography, audio and video production.
- 15 physical education and general elective courses such as Navy National Defense Cadet Corps (NNDCC), Athletic Training, Student Government, Community Leadership, and Journalism/Media.
We offer several interest pathways for students to follow through Eureka High School, providing a series of focused courses in a selected area of interest over their four-year high school career. Each pathway will offer the student a unique experience through job shadowing, an internship or work experience, and/or a Senior Project. The purpose of these PATHWAY models is to provide the student a guide through our vast course offerings while providing for unique connections for students and staff.
***Note: Completion of a Senior Project is required for all pathways***